Trader's Diary Forums
December 18, 2017, 12:10:19 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Owner's Share nominated for 2011 Parsec for Best Spec Fic Story (Long Form)

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: In Ashes Born audiobook/podiobook?  (Read 696 times)
annoyance
Half Share

View Profile
« on: October 10, 2015, 01:49:11 PM »

I am just wondering if anyone knows if there will be an audio version of this book?  Nathan is probably one of the best book narrators I've ever heard.  It would be a real treat to hear it!
thewheelman84
Quarter Share

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 21, 2015, 11:29:30 AM »

Pretty sure he's mentioned he wants to do it (in various places, like the TOMMW podcast, facebook group, etc) but there is no set ETA.  Although from the sounds of his writing load (couple more books before the end of the year) probably won't be until next year at least. 

"If you wish to make an apple pie from scratch. You must first invent the universe."
-Carl Sagan
Tara_Li
Full Share

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 17, 2016, 09:27:09 PM »

Pretty sure he's mentioned he wants to do it (in various places, like the TOMMW podcast, facebook group, etc) but there is no set ETA.  Although from the sounds of his writing load (couple more books before the end of the year) probably won't be until next year at least. 

I suspect that you might have seen this on the FB group, but for the sake of those coming in later and not having seen it elsewhere, the audio rights for the Trader's Tales and Seeker's Tales have been sold to another company, and Nathan will not be narrating.  The Lammas Wood novels, and the Smuggler's/Scavenger's/Sneaker's Tales have not been sold yet.  (I don't think South Coast is included in the Trader's Tales, either.)
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: